Saturday, September 27, 2014

uhh 8dp5dt?

I actually thought it was 7dp5dt. time is flying! We are almost at the 4 week mark!! and most importantly, we are almost to beta test day.
now because I am impatient, we already know I got my bfp.. so now it's just waiting until we get those numbers back Monday afternoon. I am so worried that we will lose this little Bee.

speaking of, hubster and I named it Bee. Baby Embryo Eight. It was our eighth little embryo that ended up being the bestest. :) the name also works since being in Georgia, you either root for the dawgs or the jackets, and this household roots for the Yellow Jackets, so baby Bee it is! I think we'll stay that way for a while if Bee continues to grow, I want to have a gender neutral pregnancy and nursery.

In other news, Bee has been doing something down there! I feel light cramping off and on all day and after a good walk (no running yet, per the RE!) I get really strong cramps. I think Bee likes the extra blood flow. Other symptoms.. metallic taste. swollen boobs, and nausea. The last 2 days I have gotten extremely nauseated in the morning. It seems to dissipate by 10am but from 8:15-10am I am totally sick. The only other symptom per se is the constipation. serious constipation. it stinks. That may be from the progesterone shots.  which I HATE HATE HATE.

Hubster has started to hate them too. they hurt!! the actual progesterone doesn't hurt, but the needle is FREAKING huge and the oil just sits in your muscle, making it very sore.
So with PIO (progesterone-in-oil), you're supposed to inject the needle, and pull up to see if you've hit a vein.
 see the blood? this is bad.

you're supposed to stop and replace the needle.. aka 2 sticks. Well my RE's nurse told me this was fairly rare, but in the 12 days of progesterone shots, hubster has hit the vein TWICE. it was a blood massacre. I bled like a stuck pig. PIO sucks. I even warm it before injecting. still sucks. My hips HUUUURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment