Wednesday, September 3, 2014

stim day 3

so I finally mastered the self injections. tonight's was easy and painless. did I just say that? wow.
unfortunately, I think the hormones have finally reach crazy status. I just broke down and cried HARD for about an hour.
I am just so anxious.
I fear we won't get any eggs.
Or that we will only get 1 egg.
And that one egg won't fertilize. or grow. or expand.
I fear that we have spent all this money and hope and will get nothing.
I fear that all these injections and crazy moods will be for nothing.

but I know it's not for nothing. I guess it could be worse.
We could still be doing the same thing over and over expecting new results.
And maybe even if this fails, we will have new answers.

Philippeans 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I am just going to lift up all these anxieties to the Lord and know that he is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment