Saturday, September 6, 2014

blood draw #1 results

so after a defeated morning, I was anxiously awaiting the doctor to call with my blood levels from this morning...
**drum roll please**
my estrogen was over 700!!! The doctor said that I have to have more than 4 follicles based on that number and their size. this made me SO relieved. so the cycle is definitely forging ahead and! the greatest news is that I don't have to be scanned or have my blood drawn tomorrow! my poor little vein could use a day of rest.

AND! because the estrogen level was high we got to start our 2nd injection...

BOOM! and it comes prefilled but the needle seems to resist you as you inject it? it's strange. so from now on, we will inject this at ~7am and still do bravelle at 6pm. two injections a day. at least with >4 follicles I feel like it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment