Monday, September 8, 2014

stim day 8: blood #2/ scan #2

I opened my last box of Bravelle tonight! WOOT! so updates..
So after talking to the nurse this morning about "running out of belly room" she asked to see my tummy and told me that I can inject a little lower. So tonight, I did the bravelle in her suggested area and amazingly, no pain. Woohoo!!

We had our stim day 8 scan this morning and the results are in!

my four little follicles have turned into... 8!!!

Right ovary:
1.6
1.4
1.2

Left ovary:
1.4
1.2
1.0
1.0
1.0

So because my estrogen last time for 4 follicles (which I found out today were 1.2, 1.0, 1.0 and 1.0- half right, half left) was 700 I got the OHSS lecture. Basically, if my estrogen looked comparable, we were looking at a frosty only cycle and we would transfer once the OHSS subsided. joy. So I spent the next 5 hours pacing until my nurse called. and my estrogen was >1100! 

unfortunately,  I have to go back tomorrow to see how things are progressing. They were shocked that my 1.2 follicle from Saturday became a 1.6 follicle today. They are thinking weekend egg retrieval which stinks. I was hoping for Friday.. also they said they may need to do stims for 11 days instead of 10 :( oh well! To tomorrow!

Bloated belly bruises (and lap scar)

No comments:

Post a Comment