Saturday, September 6, 2014

Scan #1

at 8am this morning we had our first stim scan.
I was hoping that the meds worked. and if all went according to plan, we would be starting our second medication today..
but of course my body was like "hahha, fooled you!" and we only got 4 lousy, tiny follicles.

the good:
4 is better that one, or none.
none is a lead follicle
"it's still really early"

so the nurse drew blood to check on my estrogen levels and I get to go back tomorrow morning at 8am to do it all over. I am very underwhelmed. 4 sucks. normally 6 is what good responders see after 5 days of stims. I am worried that my treatment isn't aggressive enough. I feel like the doctor discounts me because of my age and tells me that my hormone levels look really good- yet I responded poorly to all the other fertility drugs so why would I respond any different to this one. I am so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment