Thursday, September 11, 2014

stims day 11: blood #5/scan#5

yes it's day 11. yes I was supposed to only have 10 days of stims.. and yet here we are. but! unlike yesterday, my spirits are lifted and the end is so close!!

So the skinny:
we have 11 follicles!!!

Right (4 follicles):
2.1
1.6
1.5
1.5

Left (7):
5 are >1.5
1.2
1.0

So if we were to trigger today, we'd probably lose the 2 small ones. I am hoping that the 1.2 will be a 1.4 or so tomorrow. but the most exciting news.. my estrogen was 1880!! woohoo! it finally started to increase again after being stagnant. I was really starting to worry that we had some empty follicles or something.

so the plan: stim today (b+g), stim tomorrow (b+g), trigger tomorrow night!, egg retrieval sunday, and let 'em grow!

I am very excited. so say we get 10 eggs and only 9 are mature or something, and of those only 7 fertilise, that means that we can transfer 1-2, and freeze 5. and even if only 3 of those were to thaw okay, that's still enough for 1-2 frozen cycles. WOOT! I am elated/excited/hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment