Tuesday, September 9, 2014

stim day 9: blood #3/ scan #3

so I haven't done the bravelle yet but I am mixed emotions.

The good:
we have 10 follicles of measurable size!
4 on the right
6 on the left
( I had a work meeting so I couldn't stay around for the differential)

The meh:
my estrogen was 1200.. which is good that we probably won't have OHSS and a frosty cycle, and it's bad that my eggs are maturing super slow.

The bad:
we will not be triggering tomorrow. and I have to order more meds. which means more money and more shots. and more time. and if no trigger tomorrow, that means we will probably have to do egg collection Sunday or Monday which means I will have to take extra days off work and reschedule my meetings. and Monday collection means Saturday transfer which we will be out of town. so now everything just gets more complicated and I am so beyond stressed out.

so yay for 10 eggs kinda but mostly not good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment