Wednesday, September 17, 2014

the waiting game

I got the call this morning postponing our transfer from 3 day embryo to 5 day blastocyst. My nurse assured me this was a good thing. so now we wait for Friday.. :) So I leave you with The Word.

Psalm 29:11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 1:17-19I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,  and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength.

and lastly,

Romans 5:3-5
[We] know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.  And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment