Sunday, September 7, 2014

stim day 7

today was rather uneventful. as of yesterday, we are now on two shots a day and my poor belly just can't take it. I am running outta space to inject.
oh and the bloat. I have avoided the scale like a plague but last night hubster and I wanted to go out to dinner at one of our favorite spots and I couldn't fit into my jeans! I have a pair of fat pants from a few years back and they were TIGHT. that was really depressing.

so this morning at 7am we did the ganirelix- which isn't fun. it's hard to get the needle to go in and 5 minutes after injecting it STINGS. so no going back to sleep for me. Tonight's bravelle was uneventful. I finally have that one figured out.. minus the whole there is no where left on my belly that isn't sore.

I have been mega bloated all day and every time I move, step, walk I feel everything. I feel like my insides are about to explode. I am praying that means we have some eggies going on. Tomorrow AM I go in for my preop appt with the Dr, and I'll get another scan and bloods. very very nervous. If we only have 4 eggies again, I will probably breakdown.

given my full feeling, I am slightly starting to worry that we will trigger before Wednesday.. ugh. I just need to make it to Wednesday. I cannot miss work Thursday for the egg retrieval.

No comments:

Post a Comment