Wednesday, September 10, 2014

stims day 10: blood #4/scan #4

so it's day 10.. which should have been my last day of stims. but of course my body would have other plans.
so I frantically called the pharmacies (yes multiple, because my insurance sucks :) ) to try and get enough meds to last until the doctor thinks we MAY be able to trigger. BAH

so a fast 600$ later.. and now I have 2 more days of stims. woohoo. yay for 4 extra shots.
I didn't get the full report today, but I still have 10 follicles that are growing and my estrogen was 1400. she said we will most likely trigger Friday. that better turn into 100% trigger BY Friday. I am not express ordering any more drugs and Saturday trigger just can't work with my schedule. so I am going to ask the doc if we trigger Friday for a Sunday egg collection how many follicles I could be compromising.

so tentative plans (if I get my way):
Thursday (11): more b/w and scanning, continue bravelle + ganirelix
Friday (12): more b/w and scanning, b + g, PM trigger, start antibiotic
Saturday (13): rest :) and antibiotic
Sunday (14): egg retrieval! and antibiotic
Monday (15): antibiotic and start progesterone. get fertility report
Tuesday (16): wait (and progesterone)
Wednesday (17): first potential transfer date (3dt)
Friday (19): second transfer date (5dt)

so not ideal, but a HECK more ideal than if we have a Monday egg collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment