Sunday, October 26, 2014

RE graduation

I missed my midweek update. my all day nausea is kicking my ass. I even took 1.5 days off work. 

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain: don't even want to get near the scale :( all I can eat is mac n cheese so probably not good :-P
Maternity clothes?!  not to work, but around the house I'll wear maternity jeans or sweat pants.
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: total insomnia. I miss sleep:/
Miss anything? eating without vomiting.
Movement: still cramping off & on. awful cramping
Food cravings: raw tuna.
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything, proteins, all food. everything is repulsive 
Gender: leaning back towards girl. I have had 3 dreams this week that it was a girl.
Symptoms: exhaustion & nausea. those words should be synonymous with pregnancy. Good news is the RE wrote me a prescription for Diclegis. I used it last night and it feels okay but not 100%
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! back from the shop!! it's sooo shiny! my rings are actually looser than usual
Happy or moody most of the time: very moody. angry. hair trigger
Looking forward to:  Being outta the first trimester? announcing Bee!

So, we were supposed to have our ultrasound next week on the 31st.  But.. DH is outta town, so I called to push it up. so we got to see Bee Friday at 7 weeks 5 days!


Presenting Bee at 7 weeks 5 days! Bee's heartbeat was super strong at 158!!! and was measuring right on point at 7+5!! So happy. 

Bee was actually doing so well that the RE graduated us to the an Ob! So we've officially been released from the RE which means now I get to stress about finding an Ob. ugh. I selected 3 practices and am going to call the RE's office for a recommendation.


No comments:

Post a Comment