Wednesday, October 1, 2014

4w3d- major cramping.

Beta news!

So monday 4w1d, 15dpo Beta #1 came back at 266.

I was over the moon, the doctor said we were aiming for 70 but would be okay with 50!! We've never had a first beta that high. I was excited but not totally surprised since we got some early BFPs at 9/10dpo. Next beta was scheduled for this morning, 17 dpo.

So sleep has not been my friend lately. I even slept in another bedroom last night because I have been such a light sleeper everything wakes me up. Well I still couldn't sleep and had the WORST cramps. I immediately started to freak out. I have been having pretty rough cramps off and on since 4dp5dt but these woke me out of a dead sleep. No spotting, but I don't expect to spot with the progesterone shots.

So this morning we had the beta. which was nerve wrenching because it can ultimately tell us if Bee is okay. So my nurse told me that I wouldn't have to wait for the doctor to call and that bloodwork would be back at 1ish. So 1pm rolls around.. nothing. 1:30 rolls around.. nothing. 2pm. nothing. 2:15 FINALLY she calls. Beta #2 was 704!! more than doubling!! we'll take it! grow baby Bee growww!!

so next beta appointment is next Wednesday (aka forever from now: 24dpo or 19dp5dt or 5w3d). I don't even know what to expect for a beta for that day. doubling would put 1400 friday, but I know after 1200 beta slows a little.. so I guess we will wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment