Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sour stomach :(

How far along? 7 weeks!! everyday is a milestone
Total weight gain: down 2 pounds. hello morning all day sickness
Maternity clothes?!  nah, but stretchy jeans help with the nausea.
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: like a rock. until the morning nausea hits.:/
Miss anything? beer. eating without wanting to vomit.
Movement: still cramping off & on. 
Food cravings: beer.
Anything making you queasy or sick: horrible nausea all day every day. eating is a constant chore. the only food  I can eat is mac n cheese or peanut butter m&m's lol 
Gender: leaning boy! 
Symptoms: exhaustion. nausea. headaches. did I mention nausea??
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? Off .. ring still in the shop.
Happy or moody most of the time: moody but doing better on happiness
Looking forward to:  our next Bee appointment isn't until Oct 31st :( whaaaaa

So this last week was turbulent. We saw Bee Wednesday, I went on a business trip & my nausea disappeared. Naturally I freaked that I was miscarrying and then I came home. Now back at home, my nausea has reached an all new level of awful. It's all day plus exhaustion. 
Our entire house reeks. I smell everything!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment