Monday, November 3, 2014

75% of the first trimester down!!

How far along? 9 weeks 1 day (I missed posted yesterday!!)
Total weight gain: so I finally braved the scale.. despite my serious constipation, I am only up 1 lb from start (about 3 pounds from my lowest this pregnancy- the diclegis is working!!)
Maternity clothes?!  maternity jeans. I am a skip and hop from wearing them to work. all pants are just uncomfortable.
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: insomnia is better. middle of night vomit/urine is better too. I had to buy a new pillow though, I no longer like mine
Miss anything? sushi.. as always. I am debating on just eating some lol!
Movement: still cramping off & on.. as usual. it's reassuring though!
Food cravings: sushi. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: if I skipped the diclegis (see below), all food is gross. if I take the diclegis, by lunch time I can eat most things. buffalo sauce is repulsive still. carbonated beverages
Gender: still oddly leaning girl. Chinese calendar says boy. 
Symptoms: exhaustion & nausea. less vomiting!
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! getting tighter
Happy or moody most of the time: very moody. angry. hair trigger
Looking forward to:  announcing Bee! still trying to plan logistics. I can't wait to go public.

So.. diclegis. I am leary of taking it even though it makes me feel better. It was pulled from the market about 50 years ago because people were suing left and right for birth defects. Granted, 50 years ago all sorts of stuff was "safe" during pregnancy. apparently the drug company did 30 years of research and has approved the drug in Canada for the last 30 years and no issues. I am still just a little afraid to take it.. so instead I have decided to take it every other day. the days after I take it I feel great, but then I start to feel horrible the next day- not vomiting but incapacitating nausea. I just hope that it ends at 12 weeks.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment