Sunday, October 12, 2014

6 weeks

6 weeks 1 day is my longest pregnancy to date, so tomorrow is a huge milestone! without further adieu,  Bee is the size of a lentil!! mm I love lentil soup.
How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs. (despite running 2x this week, ugh salt super bloats me)
Maternity clothes?!  on bloaty days my jeans are super tight, but not quite yet.
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: still good. a couple of mid-night pees but peaceful.:/
Miss anything? sushi!!
Movement: still cramping off & on. 
Food cravings: salt & vinegar chips
Anything making you queasy or sick: horrible nausea today & yesterday. pork aversion. kitchen aversion. I can start eating something & 3 bites in the thought makes me nauseated. 
Gender: so if you asked earlier in the week, I would have said boy. but my face suddenly broke out & my nausea has returned with vengeance. therefore, still girl.
Symptoms: exhaustion. and my friend, constipation, is back full force!
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? Off but that's because I fell down the stairs & knocked a diamond out so it's getting repaired
Happy or moody most of the time: either pissed off or crying. it's not a pretty sight :P
Looking forward to:  Seeing Bee on Wednesday!! why is it always wednesday??

In other news, I started running again this week. hoping to safely drop some of this infertilty weight.  before we started all the infertility drugs (clomid/femara etc) I was about 10 pounds lighter.  Then on IVF I gained ~9 pounds.  I lost the IVF weight pretty fast, but am still about 10ish pounds more than I want. Hopefully running 2-3x a week will get those off.

No comments:

Post a Comment