Sunday, October 5, 2014

5 weeks!!

today is 5 weeks! Bee is growing like crazy. I am still crampy every day and thoroughly exhausted.
How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain: up 0.2 lbs
Maternity clothes?! maternity jeans are the most wonderful things ever!! I cannot wait to wear them lol
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: finally better.  I actually was worried that Bee wasn't okay lol:/
Miss anything? beer. sushi!!
Movement: cramping. major cramping
Food cravings: salty & buffalo sauce mmm
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, no more nausea. 
Gender: leaning towards girl ever since we saw the blastocyst. lol I know it's crazy
Symptoms: exhaustion. hunger
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: generally happy, little bit of moodiness starting
Looking forward to: beta appointment Wednesday!! hopefully it's high enough we'll get to see Bee soon!!

So, funny story. We're still on the PIO shots & last night hubster & I were out when it was shot time. so we raced to the car & did the shot in the car on a busy street lol! I bet people walking by thought we were druggies or something. I brought the prescription bottle just in case an office stopped us!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment