Wednesday, October 8, 2014

5w3d- Beta #3

So today we had our last and final beta blood draw. I have been really nervous since my nausea has pretty much gone and so has my other symptoms *cough*constipation*cough*.

The nurse called at 12:45. I was shocked since they normally call around 2pm. Beta came back at 13,600 something. My ears shut down at 13k. WHAT! I was hoping for >3000!!

So now I have new things to panic over, molar pregnancy? multiples? is Bee okay?! ahh. The best thing is we have an ultrasound scheduled NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! to see Bee!! and hopefully see Bee's heartbeat!  I asked the nurse if I should be worried about the high beta, and she said no, it's not scary and to keep doing what I am doing because Bee is very happy. (She didn't call it Bee.. but you get the jist).

So symptoms, because we all love symptom spotting:
greasy face
craving salt and buffalo sauce. mmm salt & vinegar chips. mmm
cramping. yep that is still there.
bloating

but nausea has died down (one bout the other night) and everything else is going well!!

Preg Date  DPO Beta Value Doubling
Rate
4w1d 15dpo 266
4w3d 17dpo 704 34.18
5w3d 24dpo 13600 39.33

so from this calculator, Bee's growth rate is slowing some..

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful I really love all these posts. I think you should keep it up! I cant wait to hear more about bee!

    ReplyDelete