Sunday, February 8, 2015

I'm such a slacker

I totally missed last week. so busy. :( so I'll just double up!

22/ 23 week update
How far along? 23 weeks +/- 2 days (I'm a little late!! again)
Total weight gain: so my weight dropped, I'm only up 4 pounds most days now. sometimes only 2.5 :-/
Maternity clothes?! loved my StitchFix [more on that soon!!]. It's finally warming up here so I am looked forward to not feeling frumpy.
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep: ehh round ligament pain stinks.
Miss anything? beer. wine. we had sushi this week!!
Movement/Symptoms: charlie is still crazy busy all the time.
Food cravings: varies day to day but chocolate. chocolate milk. chocolate pudding. chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion still. the doctor said food may always be rough. [same]
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: still RLP. and pseudo sciatica. belly's growing!!
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.. I haven't gotten it fixed but just wearing my wedding band and 5 year anniversary band feels comfy. my fingers constantly swell & shrink
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. all the time. just angry. [still]
Looking forward to:  25 weeks.. meeting charlie! our crib arriving.. umm I think that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment