Monday, February 9, 2015

Stitch Fix Review!

So I totally got my preggo StitchFix a week ago, just been super super busy.  So here we go...

So when the box arrives, there is an info card with the garments & style ideas.


So what did I get?

1) Avah Dolman Sleeve top:
 It was cute and roomey but wasn't overly flattering from the front. Great for the Office

2) Potina Brushed Plaid Draped Cardigan with
3) Maternity Regular Length Jean (seen in all photos):
Looooved the cardigan. It was soft, beautiful and had a super unique pattern on the inside.  You can see also that the maternity jeans had a full belly band that came up past my boobs!! I liked them but already have 2 pairs of dark maternity jeans.

 4) Alysha Cap Sleeve Knit Top:

 I hate the color red. haaaaaaaaaaaaaate it. but I loved this top so much, I overlooked that. This shirt was amazing & flattering. So pleased with it!!

5) Remy Split Neck Maternity Blouse
So I apparently didn't take a photo with this shirt.  It was a standard loose, flowy top.  If I didn't already own a ton like it, I would have kept it.

So what did I keep? #1, #2, and #4. I loved the jeans, I wish I had ordered a Maternity StitchFix weeks ago. They fit better than the 2 pairs I currently own, but I just couldn't explain owning 3 pairs of dark skinny maternity jeans.  So I highly encourage you try it yourself, it's only 20$ for them to style and send a box and that 20$ goes towards the purchase price of what you keep.  I have pretty much always found something I loved. It made maternity shopping EASY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment