Sunday, January 25, 2015

21 week update!

we're on the back 9.. or rather back 4.5? lol. gosh, if I had 9 more months I might slap someone!

21 week update
How far along? 21 weeks +/- 2 days (I'm a little late!!)
Total weight gain: wait for it... 6 pounds. WHAT. yes. six. 6. ouch. that HURT. 
Maternity clothes?! yes! My StitchFix is scheduled to arrive Tuesday. I am so anxious to see what they found for me. I also finally surrendered my jogging capris for some roomier maternity jogging pants and boy was it AMAZING! I should have bit the bullet sooner! 
Stretch marks? still none. but I am growing FAST.
Sleep: ehh charlie is a night ninja. and my hips hurt. sleep is for the weak!
Miss anything? beer. always.
Movement/Symptoms: charlie is one of the most active babies ever according to the doc! haha Hubster FINALLY felt him move!!
Food cravings: breakfast foods. artificial grape? is that a thing?
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion still. the doctor said food may always be rough. [same]
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: new symptom- hip/ligament pain. the doctor said since I am predisposed to loose joints that my hips could be prematurely separating. so now I get a girdle. WOOHOO. AWESOME
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.. I haven't gotten it fixed but just wearing my wedding band and 5 year anniversary band feels comfy.
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. all the time. just angry. [still]
Looking forward to:  25 weeks for viability purposes. my stitchfix.. getting to May

Without further adieu, I present Charlie!!!

We got a 3D scan!!! he's so precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment