Saturday, February 28, 2015

less than 100 days!!

26 week update
How far along? 26 days weeks 
Total weight gain: I am thinking like 10 lbs pre-IVF, and 7 lbs pre-preg. So yeah, it's been a fatty week lol. I feel as big as a house already. :(
Maternity clothes?! I mix & match but am loving maternity leggings lol [same]
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep:  serious insomnia & light sleep. I think my days of sleeping well are over
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: counting kicks! time to 10 kicks is on average ~15 minutes. lol busy man
Food cravings: dunkin donuts coffee. ICECREAM!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still proteins. gross yep.
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: lately, fatigue insominia nausea and dizziness. but I am apparently anemic lol
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? my fingers are still constantly swelling & shrinking but all week I've worn all 3 bands but it's starting to get tight! [same]
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. always angry. hair-trigger lately too, poor hubster.
Looking forward to: being in the 3rd trimester (one more week!!!!) and baby showers! woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment