Saturday, February 14, 2015

almost double digits!

Got our crib & mattress this week!! Lil' man has somewhere to sleep!

24 week update
How far along? 24 weeks 
Total weight gain: so this is difficult. if we count prepreg as IVF time, I'm up 4 pounds, but if we look at my low before all the infertility stuff, I'm up 8 pounds. neither are that "great" for 24 weeks, but we're getting somewhere.
Maternity clothes?! finally feeling better in my own body (& clothes!!)
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep: charlie is a gymnast/ninja.. sleep is for the weak
Miss anything? blue moon beer
Movement/Symptoms: ninja!
Food cravings: chocolate & something I forgot to mention previously, dunkin donuts coffee. it's amazing
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion still. the doctor said food may always be rough. [same]
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: still RLP. and pseudo sciatica. belly's growing!! [same]
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.. I haven't gotten it fixed but just wearing my wedding band and 5 year anniversary band feels comfy. my fingers constantly swell & shrink [same]
Happy or moody most of the time: calm? finally lol. 
Looking forward to:  25 weeks, he's almost okay to live on the outside! We have a MW appointment Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment