Saturday, January 3, 2015

4.5 months! woohoo

We're almost half way!

18 week update
How far along? 18 weeks +/- 1 day
Total weight gain: still avoiding the scale, we have a U/S appt Monday and an ob appt Tuesday
Maternity clothes?! yes. I want more leggings and undershirts lol
Stretch marks? nope still itchy itchy itchy skin. I don't really have a "bump" yet either :(
Sleep: I want to sleep on my belly. but Charlie Bee won't let me- he fights up a storm.
Miss anything? blue moon beer with an orange. [same.. :( ]
Movement/Symptoms: moving, cruising constantly. when he gets stronger, I have no clue how I will focus or sleep!
Food cravings: sushi. but overall, food is still tough.
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion and sour stomache, - STILL! at 18 weeks. bah
Gender: it's a boy! although we may be back to the name game.
Symptoms: exhaustion. fatness. bloat. I can't breathe?
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! need to take my ring to get fixed still- probably take it in next week
Happy or moody most of the time: probs moody lol. let's be honest.
Looking forward to:  We see little Bee on MONDAY!! woohooooooooooooooo I would love to get his name settled but hubster is in no rush.

so 2 topics for discussion. 
1) lack of breath
I have no clue what is going on but I cannot breathe. I know Bee isn't big enough yet to be impairing lung function but holy crap. and it's winter so it can't be my allergies. My lungs are locked up tighter than the US treasury.

2) the name game
Last week, DH announced that he really likes the name Charlie for a girl. In particular, Charlie Rose. I loove the name but that takes us back to square one of the name game. I really like the names Sullivan or Sebastian. DH doesn't like Sebastian, but we are stumped when it comes to middles names for either. Removing Charles really puts a damper on our naming business. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment