Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy Holidays!

With the holidays and traveling, I missed the 16 week post :( so I am just going to roll both posts into 1.. not too much difference anyway at this point.

16 and 17 Week Update
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: with holiday cookies, I have avoided the scale! haaha 
Maternity clothes?! yes.  need those longer tops and I haven't even tried to get into normal pants in weeks lol
Stretch marks? not yet, but my skin is so dry and painful. ouch.
Sleep: insomnia is much better, and I have finally managed to figure out my water intake/peeing all night.
Miss anything? blue moon beer with an orange. [same-, my brother bought me a beer scented candle for Christmas haha]
Movement/Symptoms: baby boy is a dancing/karate machine. If I do things he doesn't like, he is FAST to let me know. I can't wait for husband to feel him!
Food cravings: not really. food is still a tough subject.
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion and sour stomache, when will this end?!
Gender: it's a boy! we're going to name him Charles. the middle name is up for debate lol 
Symptoms: anger. exhaustion. anger
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! need to take my ring to get fixed still.
Happy or moody most of the time: if you ask hubster, moody as crap
Looking forward to:  We see Bee Charlie!! a week from Monday!! 8 ish days! ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment