Saturday, January 10, 2015

Anatomy scan and usual update

So I totally meant to post 5 days ago with our "20 week" anatomy scan results but got REALLY busy this week at work so.. it didn't happen. Chronologically...

Monday we had our appointment to see little man:
He's so skinny!! He weighs 10oz and apparently has no fat which is why his face looks so creepy skeletal. But as he gains weight it will fill out. The doctor wasn't concerned so neither were we. So he's definitely a boy.. not that we were concerned lol. At the time we were 18 + 3. The stats:
legs: 18+5
arms: 18+6
body: 18+6
head: 18+10

so his little head is STILL huge. lol he was really stubborn too, he wouldn't let the tech count his fingers or toes so now we have to go back in 2 weeks for more measurements. Not that I am heartbroken, I love seeing him!

19 week update
How far along? 19 weeks +/- 1 day
Total weight gain: got on the scale.. wasn't too bad. I think I am officially up a little over 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes?! yes. I want more leggings and undershirts lol [same]
Stretch marks? nope still itchy itchy itchy skin. I don't really have a "bump" yet either :( [same]
Sleep: I lay half on my tummy and half on my side. it seems to work pretty well.
Miss anything? beer. always.
Movement/Symptoms: he's a mad man! when I eat, he moves. when I exercise, he moves. he's so crazy busy down there. 
Food cravings: eggs benedict. mmm just thinking about it sounds delicious.
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion still. the doctor said food may always be rough. 
Gender: it's a boy! we're back on Team Charles
Symptoms: fatness. I don't look pregnant, just fat.
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! need to take my ring to get fixed still... oops
Happy or moody most of the time: probs moody lol. let's be honest.
Looking forward to:  Seeing Charlie on the 23rd. That feels like forever away :( I want to get his nursery worked on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment