Saturday, January 17, 2015

half way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allegedly, little man is the size of a banana.. whatever that means lol ;)

20 week update
How far along? 20 weeks +/- 1 day
Total weight gain: still about 2 pounds.. which I am starting to gather is pretty low
Maternity clothes?! yes! I ordered a new StitchFix to help find cuter maternity clothes! I used it before and was amazed by the results! I will post this time to show y'all!
Stretch marks? bump popped!! but no stretch marks yet. skin still hurts!!
Sleep: I lay half on my tummy and half on my side. it seems to work pretty well.
Miss anything? beer. always.
Movement/Symptoms: he's a ninja. hubster & I went on run today & he was craaaazay in there.
Food cravings: breakfast foods.
Anything making you queasy or sick: food aversion still. the doctor said food may always be rough. [same]
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: nausea.. again. but at least I finally look pregnant.
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! need to take my ring to get fixed still... oops
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. all the time. just angry
Looking forward to:  Seeing Charlie-Bee Friday.. 25 weeks for viability purposes.. nursery finishing.. ugh so much stuff.

In other news, I found a crib!
My parents have graciously offered to buy it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment