Wednesday, May 6, 2015

OOPS! Less than 1 month!!

So I think we established that I suck.. oops. We are officially to the last month! super excited. and I missed both the 34 & 35 week update.. but I sorta made up for it by posting a pic of Charlie last time.. right? right? I will post another this weekend too ;)

How far along? 35 + 5 days!!
Total weight gain: weight has been a little crazy.. I think total gain is 18.5 pounds now? I feel SO fat.
Maternity clothes?! so I am officially full time WFH (working from home), so I now wear t-shirts and sweatpants 24/7. I am a hot mess.
Stretch marks? so, I noticed some on my hips, but I think those are old stretchmarks from puberty.. at least that's my story and I am sticking to it ;)
Sleep:  mostly good minus a few anxiety attacks. I dream about running. oh how I want to run so bad.
Miss anything? blue moon beer. BEEEEER.
Movement/Symptoms: little man is moving and grooving. we had more NSTs and are scheduled for another ultrasound on Friday!!
Food cravings: pizza. cheese. queso. sushi!
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken. some shrimp. barbque sauce. eew.
Gender: either way we're naming it Charlie, but let's hope the doctor is right :) [same]
Symptoms: heartburn and arrhythmia. boo. oh and fatness.
Belly button in or out? super super super flat? I must have the deepest belly button ever.
Wedding rings on or off? off but only since I am home all the time. :)
Happy or moody most of the time: moody, headaches and lately tears. I cry constantly lol
Looking forward to: we have one more shower this Friday at work. We are incredibly blessed to have so many people around us that love us so much and want to help us get ready for little man. It's amazing.

so I promise to post the pics of little man this weekend from our Friday doctor appointment and do a mini 36 week update.  Hoping little man comes soon.. but at the same time I am so anxious. I think it finally hit me that life is seriously about to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment