Saturday, May 16, 2015

6 days.

so our last doctor visit did not go swimmingly.. let's just say I am in cardiac failure. AWESOME. so we are now on a medication to try and calm my heart for the next week and then we will induce next Friday, May 22nd. that is so freaking soon, I have no clue what to do with myself.

How far along? 37 weeks. ( I think last week I put 36 days.. I need to go fix that. haha)
Total weight gain: 22 lovely pounds. put since we are full term, 22 pounds total weight gain is really reasonable. I think you're supposed to gain 25-30 pounds?
Maternity clothes?! gym shorts and tank tops. it's stinking hot here now! I couldn't imagine being mega pregnant in the summer in the south. holy cow am I hot all the time.
Stretch marks? nope! I might actually escape pregnancy without getting any! woohoo genetics
Sleep:  I mostly sleep like the dead. I get up to pee 5x haha
Miss anything? blue moon beer. BEEEEER. [same] I cannot wait!! 
Movement/Symptoms: my belly hurts? I pee alot? lol Charlie bounces around a ton
Food cravings: I am mostly on a icecream and salty kick haha.
Anything making you queasy or sick: proteins? I am finally not repulsed by shrimp!
Gender: we are like 99% it's a boy.. we will find out soon enough!
Symptoms: heartburn is the devil!
Belly button in or out? even flatter belly button? I didn't know that was possible.
Wedding rings on or off? just the wedding bands. no engagement ring.
Happy or moody most of the time: I cry all the time. lol it's horrible
Looking forward to: Charlie!! ahh there is so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment