Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NST and 4D from last week :)

Sorry this is super super super late. Last week we went to see the ob on Thursday. Charlie hasn't been moving too much lately so they did an NST (he's great) and an ultrasound since we haven't had one since January.
I was actually pleased that the doctor was shocked that we hadn't had one in a long time since I'm high risk. It only reinforces that I was receiving substandard care with the midwives.

so now to the part you actually care about..

Little man!! His face looks pretty similar to last pic we got


Awesomely, we finally got another profile shot. He has been hiding his profile since week 12 so I was super excited to see it.. and then I saw.. he got the family nose :) lol



And because I am getting really huge and haven't really done a single belly shot.. for your viewing pleasure at 33.5 weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment