Sunday, May 10, 2015

4 weeks if we go to term!

How far along? 36 days!! weeks. obviously I am not 36 days pregnant & we have less than 36 days left. my brain is a mess :)
Total weight gain: 20 pounds.. ouch. I am going to trump that up to constipation?
Maternity clothes?! so I am officially full time WFH (working from home), so I now wear t-shirts and sweatpants 24/7. I am a hot mess. [same]
Stretch marks? nothing new
Sleep:  mixed bag- some nights I sleep like the dead. other nights terrible insomnia
Miss anything? blue moon beer. BEEEEER. [same]
Movement/Symptoms: little man is mostly very very active. the doctor thanked him at our last NST lol
Food cravings: sssssssssswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttsssssssssss
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken still. and barbque sauce
Gender: either way we're naming it Charlie, but let's hope the doctor is right :) [same]
Symptoms: heartburn and arrhythmia. major chest pain
Belly button in or out? super super super flat? I must have the deepest belly button ever. [same]
Wedding rings on or off? off but only since I am home all the time. :) [same]
Happy or moody most of the time: moody with tears all the time.
Looking forward to: Charlie!!

so since I posted only a few days ago, not much has really changed. We had my third and final shower (this child is so blessed and spoiled it's ridiculous). It was precious! My coworkers made us onesies!! I will have to take some photos. We did have both a NST and ultrasound last week. He aced the NST and did well at the ultrasound. Unfortunately, little man is head down and facing my spine (getting ready for eviction) so she didn't take any photos :( I was a little bummed. We will have another growth scan this week though so hopefully we can get a good snap shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment