Saturday, April 18, 2015

less than 7 weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks!!
Total weight gain: lost 2ish pounds, so up 15 total. the doctor wasn't concerned, so neither am I
Maternity clothes?! I am over it. I want to wear my normal cute clothes. bahhh still doing the mix and match though. fortunately while the bump is big, as a whole I am not :)
Stretch marks? still none! fx it stays like this!! [same]
Sleep:  insomnia seems to be a lot better. but the heartburn. oooooh the heartburn. AHH
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: so we had a cause for concern this week- little man stopped moving. he's suddenly better now, but scared the crap out of me. We had an NST and AN ULTRASOUND!!!! BABY PICS!.
Food cravings: depends on the day, time of day and what I ate last lol.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still buffalo sauce? I don't get it. ooh! shrimp. I suddenly find it disgusting. [same]
Gender: either way we're naming it Charlie, but let's hope the doctor is right :)
Symptoms: heartburn. my heart itself is going buckwild lol. I actually think I had a full on contraction last night too. I have been having cramping pain this was a whole belly pain. very weird.
Belly button in or out? super flat. I don't think it will pop but it's not over yet. [same]
Wedding rings on or off? wore my engagement ring all week :) I think I found my weight limit for my ring lol. 
Happy or moody most of the time: moody.still. and still having headaches.
Looking forward to: second shower this weekend! kinda excited, kinda nervous. I am not an attention needy person so I just feel awkward.  It feels like time is FLYING by.

So as above, I do have Charlie pictures from this week but I need to scan them in... tune in later for an update with his HUGE nose lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment