Sunday, April 5, 2015

9 week countdown- single digits people!!

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: hahah this week has not been a good weight week. I gained back the few I lost and then some.. again my weight is crazy. I think I have officially gained 18 pounds now? haha ouch
Maternity clothes?! ehh a 60/40 maternity to regular. I just don't like clothes in general. 
Stretch marks? still none! fx it stays like this!! [same]
Sleep:  I have finally reached the really bad sleep point. between the inability to get comfortable and the heartburn, I am in full baby training mode. 
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: still hiccups, constant kicks. little man sleeps throughout the night though, so at least one of us is sleeping.
Food cravings: coffee, french fries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes buffalo sauce. I have random aversions that vary hour to hour. 
Gender: it's a boy! (although my neighbor let me know that you never really know until the baby comes out lol)
Symptoms: super insomnia, bloat, EXHAUSTION. I am so tired.
Belly button in or out? In, I still wonder if it's going to pop or just stay super flat.
Wedding rings on or off? I wear the engagement ring occasionally, but for the most part I keep it off.
Happy or moody most of the time: moody. definitely moody. I want to be nice but my patience is negligible.
Looking forward to: my first shower is this weekend! excited but mildly nervous. we will see how it goes, I have a ton of stuff I need to do around the house. so much preparations. 

Still need to finish the nursery. bahh so much to do, so little energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment