Monday, April 13, 2015

Can't believe how close we're getting!!

How far along? 32 weeks + a few days. sorry this is late
Total weight gain: lost a pound, so 17 pounds up.
Maternity clothes?! maternity bottoms, regular shirt tops. I love sweat pants :) 
Stretch marks? still none! fx it stays like this!! [same]
Sleep:  still not sleeping great. I pee 2-3x, I get serious reflux/heartburn and general insomnia
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: little man hiccups like crazy. I am getting super fat too :( and braxton hicks. serious cramping pain.
Food cravings: sushi? umm icecream. mmmm icecream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still buffalo sauce? I don't get it. ooh! shrimp. I suddenly find it disgusting.
Gender: once again, I was reminded that you don't know until the baby is out. but I think it's a boy
Symptoms: insomnia, bloating and cramping. hopefully that means body is prepping to get him out!!
Belly button in or out? super flat. I don't think it will pop but it's not over yet.
Wedding rings on or off? engagement off, wedding and 5 year on.
Happy or moody most of the time: moody. definitely moody. with the headaches and the exhaustion I just have no patience.
Looking forward to: first shower down :) my college roommates are throwing a little get together this weekend- super excited to see them and other faces I haven't seen in a while!

I badly want to nest. I want to get the nursery finished, I want to have everything done and tucked away. I think after the showers I will have permission to go shopping :) I just can't wait for little man to get here. I put together our baby swing and so desperately want to try it out. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment