Sunday, March 29, 2015

7 months down!!! Less than 10 weeks left!

30 week update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How far along? 30 weeks- this is the home stretch omg.
Total weight gain: so I've lost 2-3 pounds. yeah my weight is crazy. grand total is 11ish pounds.
Maternity clothes?! still a 50/50 mix of maternity or non-maternity, maybe 60/40. everyone keeps telling me how small I am for 7 months.
Stretch marks? still none! fx it stays like this!! [same]
Sleep:  3 nights of insomnia this weeks
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: charlie gets the hiccups 2-3x daily! little man loves spicy foods & sweets
Food cravings: dunkin donuts coffee. ICECREAM!! [same]
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am officially over food aversions!! woohooo
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: insomnia? fatness? water retention oh boy. exhaustion & back pain too
Belly button in or out? In- but flat flat flat. it's almost gone
Wedding rings on or off? off!! ish- no more engagement but I still wear my wedding & 5 year band!
Happy or moody most of the time: moody, angry, impatient [same]
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery. it's my biggest stress. next weekend is hubster's birthday then my baby showers the weekend after!! time is going to fly by!

Can't wait to meet little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment