Tuesday, March 17, 2015

28 weeks.. almost in the 10 week count down!!!

so let's be honest. I suck.. haha I totally missed the 28 week mark, but better late than never?

28 week update
How far along? 28  weeks (+/- 4 days) sorrry!!!
Total weight gain: no weight gain. weird.  
Maternity clothes?! I am starting to not like my under-the-belly jeans. too tight! [same] I bought some maternity capris!!! I may do another stitchfix too.
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep:  sleeping like a rock.
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: charlie is still crazy busy.
Food cravings: dunkin donuts coffee. ICECREAM!! [same]
Anything making you queasy or sick: nausea almost all gone.
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: I am turning into a whale.
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? still on!! clock is ticking. [same]
Happy or moody most of the time: moody, angry, impatient
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery this weekend. that will be a huge relief.

So not much has changed. my stomach looks HUGE. everyone keeps commenting at work lol. DH talks to charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment