Saturday, March 21, 2015

6.5 months? almost 7 months

29 week update
How far along? 29 weeks!! 11 to go! woohoo
Total weight gain: so crazy week in weight. I gained 5 pounds over night, then freaked out and now I've stably gained 2 pounds since last week. so total weight gain is around 13 pounds or so.
Maternity clothes?! as the weather warms up, it's easier for me to dress. I find my spring and summer clothes are more "blousy" than my winter clothes so it's a 50/50 mix of maternity or non-maternity
Stretch marks? still none! fx it stays like this!!
Sleep:  sleeping like a rock but weird dreams.
Miss anything? blue moon beer. mmm and recently, wine lol [same]
Movement/Symptoms: Little boy is active. we had our first case of hiccups this week. it was precious!
Food cravings: dunkin donuts coffee. ICECREAM!! [same]
Anything making you queasy or sick: nausea almost all gone. I still can't cook my own meat but we're getting somewhere!!
Gender: it's a boy! 
Symptoms: I am turning into a whale - HA!! funny that I thought this last week as this week I had about 40 people come up to me at work tell me that I look huge. thanks people. thanks.
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? still on!! but the Ob told me to watch my swelling and not let them get stuck!
Happy or moody most of the time: moody, angry, impatient [same]
Looking forward to: still working on the darn nursery. we had a faux bed rest scare this week after my Ob appointment which has sent me into anxiety over drive. (my heart has been acting up lately and she didn't want to exacerbate it until I could see my cardiologist- who by the way said this was normalish but we need a new echo)

No comments:

Post a Comment