Sunday, November 9, 2014

double digits!

How far along? 10 weeks!! AHHH
Total weight gain: I haven't gone near the scale again! I fear it.
Maternity clothes?!  maternity jeans occasionally.  I had to pull out some "fat pants" I did buy new bras! I went up 2 sizes ugh.
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: insomnia.it stinks. still dreaming of a girl
Miss anything? sushi. blue moon beer with an orange. 
Movement: still cramping off & on. could be the constipation...
Food cravings: sushi. and a hamburger?? (I don't eat red meat) and egg and cheese biscuits!
Anything making you queasy or sick: buffalo sauce is repulsive. and I think I am over mac n cheese too :( but I am a huge fan of the diclegis
Gender: still thinking girl... but I think we have both names almost hammered out! 
Symptoms: exhaustion & nausea. less vomiting! insooomnia
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! still getting tighter
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. all the stinking time.
Looking forward to:  Seeing Bee on Tuesday!! Announcing Bee this weekend!!! EEEP

More updates to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment