Sunday, November 16, 2014

11 ish weeks

How far along? so I thought we were 11 weeks but at our first Ob appointment they put Bee a ahead a few days.. so who knows!
Total weight gain: at the Ob the weighed me.. :( we're only up like .5 though
Maternity clothes?!  maternity jeans occasionally still. I wore my new black maternity pants to work- sooo comfy
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: insomnia ugh and peeeeeeing 3x a night
Miss anything? sushi. blue moon beer with an orange. [same]
Movement: less cramping.
Food cravings: egg and cheese biscuits! dunkin donuts coffee
Anything making you queasy or sick: buffalo sauce is repulsive still. most proteins are still gross
Gender: still thinking girl... but we'll find out in a few weeks!!!
Symptoms: exhaustion & nausea. less vomiting! insooomnia
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! still getting tighter
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. all the stinking time.
Looking forward to:  thanksgiving break. sleeeeep. finding out the gender

so not too much new stuff this week. nausea is getting better & we're almost outta the first trimester!!!!
we had our first ob appointment last Tuesday! I meant to post all the wonderful pix but the week got away with me.  I also need to post our announcement pic. all coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment