Sunday, November 23, 2014

the secrets out!

How far along? 12 weeks and some change
Total weight gain: based on clothing, I am guessing +/- 0.5 lbs. no real gain yet.
Maternity clothes?! with feeling better, I have worn normal jeans all week! I can't wait for my bump to pop :(
Stretch marks? nope!.
Sleep: serious insomnia. I have been using Unisom off and on.
Miss anything? blue moon beer with an orange. [same]
Movement/Symptoms: muscle cramping. some uterine cramping this week which scares me
Food cravings: green beans. mm southern green beans 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nausea seems to finally be waning. mexican food sounds gross, and I don't like left overs. lol
Gender: based on my acne, falling out hair and over all feeling gross.. thinking girl. we're getting advanced bloodwork done TOMORROW!! ahh
Symptoms: exhaustion & insomnia. muscle aches.
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! looser this week- definitely getting my sea legs back
Happy or moody most of the time: angry. all the stinking time. still angry. it's bad
Looking forward to:  thanksgiving break- still. we see Bee tomorrow!!! I'll post the ultrasound photos.. eventually haha ;)

So the secret is mostly out- I told the fam and my boss and a few coworkers. they are THRILLED. I am actually starting to calm a little and able to get more and more excited. I also started our baby registry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment