Tuesday, June 9, 2015

2 weeks post partum

So, it's actually 2.5 weeks.. lol. like you're surpised at my punctuality. 

Charlie
Officially almost 8 pounds!
We survived growth spurt #1- it lasted from 8 days old to 11 days old. I thought we were all going to turn into Jack Nicholson from the Shining.

crazy eyes anyone?

after the spurt was finished little man has gone from 6 pounds something to 7 pounds. That atleast made it feel a little worth it. 

We are officially out of newborn diapers and now into size 1. We have some leaking issues with every brand we have tried- Charlie has daddy's chicken legs. :)

1) Eating- little man eats 2-5oz per session (every 1-3 hours). he's an eating machine. hence the weight gain. 
2) Sleeping- I get to sleep 9pm to 4am every night. it's pretty good. sometimes I get to go back to sleep from 4:30-8ish. As we enter the 18 day old growth spurt I see that not happening. :(
3) Firsts-

  • walk around the park
  • doctor visit
  • trip to Pop and Nanna's house
  • bath (oh did that go bad. REALLY bad.)

Mom
Recovery is going well :) I can pee without it stinging! victory. stitches are still in there though. I want to get back into a workout routine.
I am down 15 pounds, still have ~10 to lose. they are coming off slow and I am STARVING all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment