Tuesday, June 16, 2015

hiccups

So Charlie-man is 3.5 weeks old now! Time is flying
This last week was pretty rough. Charlie got super gassy and fussy - hubster and I were at our wits end.  The pediatrician said it sounded like a milk-allergy and for me to cut out all dairy. All I eat is dairy :( That solved it though. Charlie is back to normal!

Charlie
9 pounds :) little man eats very well!!
Eating: 3-5oz per sitting to a total of ~25-30oz per day! no wonder little chunk is putting on the weight!
Sleeping: we had a rough patch with the milk allergy, but the last 2 nights are back to normal. I go to sleep around 9ish and hubby feeds Charlie around 11pm and 2am, then I feed him around 4:30am and 8ish. I get 2 solid 4+ hour blocks of sleep. it's amazing.
Firsts:

  • "walg"- walk/jog in stroller
  • staying home with daddy ALONE for 2+ hours
  • trip to home depot


Mom
I gained 2 pounds this week. I haven't been able to work out and haven't been sleeping. None of these are good for my waist-line. ugh. I have about 15 pounds to lose now- super depressing. I don't even want to work out.

I will make a post soon on first month baby survival gear. There were definitely things that we needed to survive these last few weeks. I cannot believe my handsome little man is almost a month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment