Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The bump has popped!

14 Week Update (very very very late.. it's actually almost 15 weeks)
How far along? we are going to call it 14 weeks.
Total weight gain: I will admit it- 1.5 ish pounds.
Maternity clothes?! yes. I need longer shirts lol
Stretch marks? nope! been lotioning nightly- my skin is so painful
Sleep: serious insomnia and light sleep. it sucks.
Miss anything? blue moon beer with an orange. [same]
Movement/Symptoms: I think I have felt Bee move twice!! just tiny flutters.
Food cravings: pizza and beer. lol 
Anything making you queasy or sick: still nauseated off and on. still major protein aversion
Gender: big revealing Saturday!!!!!! 
Symptoms: exhaustion & insomnia, mood swings. crying. oh the crocodile tears lol
Belly button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On!! loose still. I think the cold weather is making them looser.
Happy or moody most of the time: tired? is that a mood?
Looking forward to:  Revealing Bee's gender!!

So quick Bee update. We didn't get to see it yesterday at our midwife appointment, but we heard it!! Great heartbeat at 158 and it was moving all over the place. wild child already!

No comments:

Post a Comment