Wednesday, July 29, 2015

We're still here!!

sorry! it's been a LOOOOOOONG while :) almost 3 weeks. In little man time, that's a third of his life.

We have been working HARD on his schedule and have made SUPER progress.
2 months old!!!

Little man
He's 9 weeks and 5 days old!!
We haven't weighed in since his 1 month ped appointment- but we go to the doctor tomorrow, so I will update at 10 weeks!
We will also learn how long he is, but he's been growing like a weed. We are already in the 3-6 month clothes.
This week we walked down to the store and went shopping.

Momma
So after depressing over my lack of weight loss, I pulled out a old "eat clean" diet cookbook and vowed to do it for 10 days. I lost 1 pound. 1 freaking pound. I was less than pleased.
I have given up on weight loss and decided on a new course:
Cardio 3x
HIIT 3x
Yoga 1-2x
No exercise 1x

and modified clean eating. so far so good. I actually lost 2 pounds! and now I am down 17 pounds and have ~5-7 to go.  I would really like to get down another 10 beyond that, but I would just be happy getting back into my jeans :)

I have to go back to work in three very VERY short weeks. ugh I am dreading it. I need to figure out what clothes fit and what don't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment